3.30.2010

"progress" over break...

Project Updates:

Black Tide: Ordered 4 PING))) sensors, a meatgrinder spiral, and Morgan (my lovely boyfriend) has been working with the electromagnets. He found that using a computer power supply gives much better amperage for cheap, since they're lying around all over.
The setbacks are that there's only one junkyard I could find in this city that sells junk back. ...and it's in Humbolt Park. Also, I'm probably going to have to get the table fabbed for me. That's not gonna be cheap...

Qeej Hero: The controller works with the wireless adapter, and when I screwed the boards down, I stripped the screws... and now I realize that the sync button is now screwed face down to the wood form.... fantastic.

Dance piece: ... don't even ask.

I'll be lucky to make it through this semester alive...

No comments:

Post a Comment